- Automatic Paragraph Stencils:
If you use the keyboard shortcut
Ctrl/Cmd + Vto paste pure text directly onto the page – either from within the app or from an external source – Moqups will automatically paste the copied text in a new Paragraph stencil.
Set as Default Stylein Context Menu:
Now you can style an Object (or Connector), and then use the right-click Context Menu to set that customization as the Default Style for subsequent objects; it does not affect the style of objects that you’ve already added to the page. This makes it easy to customize a string of objects and/or connectors, and then quickly jump to a new default style, and so on.
- To help our Support Team effectively address your issue, you can now attach relevant files to the Contact Support form.
- Custom Handles for the Process stencil now allow you to round the corners (adjust the border radius).
- Snapping now works to the center of objects as well as to their edges, making it quicker and easier to align objects in staggered formations; this is especially useful with diagrams and flowcharts.
- In Page Settings, you can now adjust the page size using numerical input with Expressions; numerical inputs also work in the Format Panel, letting you quickly adjust any object’s size, position and rotation.
- The Fit page to content feature (accessed through the right-click Context Menu) now gives you the option of setting the spacing (padding) around your content.
- Connectors remain attached to their objects, and in their correct positions, when you apply an Align operation to those objects (either from the right-click Context Menu or by using the buttons at the top of the Format Panel).
- Fixed a bug that caused random errors when duplicating a selection of objects that included connectors.