- After you copy a page, right-clicking on a folder pastes that page directly within it.
- To make page-numbering more consistent, we’ve made a slight change in our protocol: now, by default, the first page in a project is called ‘Page 1’ instead of ‘Page’.
- If you’ve chosen to hide Hotspots (by deselecting the ‘Show hotspots’ option in either the Interactions Panel or the Workspace) those Hotspots will no longer be highlighted by hovering over the page or the Outline Panel.
- Fixed a bug that, under rare circumstances, caused the Pages Panel to render improperly.
- When either dropping or pasting images into an unsaved project – or if the user is not logged in – the appropriate prompt will now appear.
- Fixed a bug in the Viewer that sometimes caused Hotspots to rearrange themselves.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the right-click Context Menu sub-categories from appearing on smaller screens.