- A Welcome Screen now greets new users and offers the option of starting from a selection of templates or from a blank page.
- Our New Funnel chart is great for visualizing website conversions, sales pipelines, customer retention, and PPC promotional campaigns.
- When you select a chart on the page, new buttons let you quickly
Edit Data & Coloror
Change Chart Type.
- You can now show value labels on the chart itself; you’ll find this option in Format > Chart Style > Plot.
- You can also choose to render values as percentages, as part of the Plot options
- We’ve improved the representation of negative values in stacked charts.
- And we added digit-group separators to make large value numbers easier to read.
- In both the Image and Templates libraries, searches now include the names of folders.
- When you export a single page to PNG, you now have the option of opening the exported file in a new tab.
- We’ve improved the behavior of nested components after overrides and during reset.
- The names of image-objects on the page are now reflected in both the Outline Panel and Format tab.
- Double-clicking on the Rotation handle now quickly resets the Rotation Angle to ‘0’.
- Object interactions are now preserved when you copy/paste, cut/paste, or duplicate an object.
- Fixed a bug that caused the color picker from the ‘Replace Colors’ section to get stuck and linger on the page.
- The automatic saving of Interactions is now more reliable.
- In the Sharing window, we fixed a bug that mistakenly displayed the ‘Remove Collaborator’ option for Team Members.
- Fixed a bug that caused the canvas to malfunction if, before login or sign-up, you selected ‘Show page thumbnails on hover’ option in Workspace > Advanced Settings.
- Copying and pasting Components between projects now works more reliably.
- When creating an Instance, and then nesting it within the original component, the instance is now correctly identified in the Outline Panel.
- Fixed a bug that made the Preview button in the Moqups Main Menu inoperative.
- The ‘New project’ pop-up modal now has the correct Team pre-selected when you create a project from the Dashboard.
- In the Pages Panel top toolbar, we disabled the ‘Create a new folder’ button during searches.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Interactions from functioning on unsaved projects during Preview.