- You can now both color and highlight any selection of text – individual characters, words, or whole paragraphs – directly from the Quick-Format Text toolbar, making it easier for teams to write and edit content directly on the page.
- The Stencil Library’s new ‘Callouts & Annotations’ category includes the versatile Callout, as well as newly added Bracket, Speech Bubble, and Thought Bubble stencils. All the annotation stencils are now sticky by default, and can be attached to any object. Drag the tail on to the object and release when you see the orange frame. If you don’t want annotations to stick, just toggle from
Normalin the Format Panel.
- Users with project links can now request access if they have not already been granted permission.
- Charts now display all the ‘Chart Type’ buttons directly in the popover toolbar so you can quickly experiment, and then pick the visualization that best suits your data – no matter which chart you originally chose.
- You can now more easily select objects and edit their text within nested Components.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Linear Gradient’s circular slider from rotating to 0 degrees.
- When moving Custom Guides, the tooltip now displays coordinates as whole numbers – not fractions.
- Object handles (for rounded corners, stars, polygons, etc.) now work with touch-based devices.