We’ve rebuilt our export system from scratch. Exporting your projects to PDF and PNG should look much better now. A lot of bugs and limitations from the previous versions were also resolved.
Here’s the gist of it:
- Fonts should be displayed in great quality
- Text with different font weights are now properly rendered
- Most PDFs should have a healthy size loss after switching to a rigorous diet
- Exporting drop shadows on objects finally works in both PDF and PNG (it was previously disabled due to technical limitations – not anymore!)
- Images that are cropped or have rounded corners no longer look sad when exported
We’re preparing an amazing set of new export features in the upcoming weeks. Stay tuned!
P.S. – To export your projects, click the menu with the Moqups logo in the top-left corner of the app and select